The AirPods case is a little hard to find because it is a small accessory that can easily get lost. That’s why we’ve made this guide for you with the hope of making the search easier.
We’ll start with some tips on how to prevent losing your AirPod case in the first place. Then, we’ll go over some ways of finding it if you have already lost it. We will also cover what to do if you lose your AirPods and don’t have a case for them.
AirPods are a great convenience but they also have the potential to be lost. Keeping your AirPod charging case close is an easy way to ensure that you never lose the case and your AirPods.
Here are 5 tips for not losing your AirPods case:
• Keep your AirPods case off to the side of your bag
• Clip the case to the strap of your bag
• Stuff it into a corner of your handbag or briefcase
• Place it inside a zippered pocket in one of your bags
• Secure it with an elastic band
AirPods Case Gone Missing? How to Find It Now
We’ve all been there: you’re in a hurry and you can’t find your AirPods case. It might be in the last place you looked or it might be lost for good. If that happens, don’t panic just yet! There are some things that you can do to find your AirPods case.
First, check the last place where you remember having it. If it’s not there, then try to retrace your steps and see if it’s somewhere else in your home or office.
If you still can’t find the AirPods case, then go ahead and contact Apple Support for help!
How to Find My AirPod Case in the Worst Possible Situation
If you’ve misplaced your AirPod case, there are a few things you can do to find it. The first thing you should do is to look in the place where you last used your AirPods. If they’re not there, try looking in your car or at home. If they’re still nowhere to be found, check with family members and friends who may have picked them up by accident.
You can also use Find My iPhone and Find My Friends to locate your AirPod case if it has Bluetooth enabled and if it is connected to the internet.
Exactly how to Find My AirPods Case With AirPods within it?
Do not feel singled out with your AirPods gone (for some time). Losing AirPods is so typical. Yet before freaking out, check out these steps to discover your AirPods and of course the case!
- Open up the “Find my iPhone” application on your phone.
- Below, you will find a checklist of all your paired devices. Select your AirPods from this listing.
- Check to see if there’s a green light next to your AirPods.
- If so, tap the “Play” icon to start playing music. Increase the volume till you can hear it.
Exactly how to Locate My AirPods Case Only?
You could need a little good luck below. Mapping your AirPods case is quite comparable to the last one. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to play any type of noise this moment yet we have a dress up our sleeve.
Follow these actions to discover your shed AirPods case:
- Open up the “Find my iPhone” app on your phone.
- Below, you will discover a listing of all your paired devices. Select your AirPods from this list.
- Check if it’s showing a green light next to your AirPods.
- If yes, that indicates that the case is nearby.
- Unfortunately, if it has a grey light beside it, it is out of range. If your AirPods case is dead, follow the steps above.
How to Locate My AirPods Instance With Serial Number?
We have a piece of trouble for you. It is not possible to discover your AirPods case with a serial number.
The only thing possible to do with your serial number is getting a replacement utilizing it. You can speak to the Apple store with your serial number as well as they will certainly organize your substitute for a fee.
How to Find My AirPods Case Without My iPhone?
If both your iPhone and AirPods are out of your view. In scenarios thus, you can rely upon your computer. Simply comply with the simple actions listed here:
- Go to Go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com
- Put your Apple Id and also check in to your account (pick the one connected with your AirPods, if you have multiple ids).
- Enter your Apple password.
- Click “All devices”, after that click on your AirPods.
- Under each device, you can locate the last place of the device, it will certainly display “Offline.”.
The conclusion of this section is that the best way to track your AirPods case is by using the Find my iPhone app.
One of the most popular ways to track your AirPods case is by using Apple’s Find My iPhone app. With it, you can use a map to locate the last place your AirPod was seen, or ask Siri for help.
Reba is the founder of M2TechAudio.com, a site dedicated to providing honest and unbiased reviews of audio products. She’s been an audiophile for over a decade and has a deep understanding of how to get the best sound out of speaker systems and headphones.